Friday 30 October 2009

My ideas full.

Music video

One of my project ideas for ICT is to produce and maybe compose my own music video, i will take some clips from the internet and some i will produce by my self. This will challenge me because i havent really worked with a camera before so if im filming it will be a real challenge, also if i compose a music video i will have to come up with some music myself which will be quite a challenge. I’ve got many ideas which could be made in to songs, and the filming sets could be staged anywhere in hong kong.

Game

Another thing which i would really enjoy is to create a simple and fun 2D game, imagine super mario but with more action (guns, knifes etc) i have found a game engine, that costs about 50$ Hong kong dollars. which seems to be really good, the best thing is that you can produce this game later on and make a profit. This game engine is pretty simple, It has allready got a genre kit, the genre kit is a theme of Greenland so that includes landscape pictures sprites etc, however i dont want too do a game about Greenland so i will probably have to make my own sprites, or i could try to look up some other ones that i could use. I have also installed Adobe Photoshop to make my own Buttons, Icons, and the front cover of the game. I also have to make a game tutorial, instruction book and a help book. I am currently looking at other game guides, tutorials to get an understanding of what i am going to have to do. They all explain the basics of the game, and then they go in to more depth. Some guides are very complicated some are very simple, i havent found a single one that is balanced, so im planning mine to be both simple and advanced. The actual game will be Difficult, but not too difficult. I assume i must also create a rating for this game, if so i will try to contact a big rating company to rate it for me, since the actual game makers cant rate their own games.

Headphones

I’ve also been thinking about making a pair of headphones, my dad´s friend currently works with making headphones and designing them, so he will help me with the manufacturing process. I will make quite original ones, not too fancy. I’ve been looking at the internet for inspiriation and i’ve found many nice designs and shapes that i might consider adding to my headphones. These Headphones will be kind of original with an all black concept. I will try to make the headphones out of the best quality materials and the make them to provide the best sound quality. As i said before i have installed Adobe photoshop so i will most likely draw these headphones in Photoshop.

1 comment:

  1. Mr. Lewis has viewed your blog and will give you feedback in class.

    ReplyDelete