Thursday 29 October 2009

My first Entry

I have now gotten my self together to finally write a blog entry, i lost my 3 choices at first but today i finally found them on my hard drive.

Music video:
One of my project ideas is to produce and compose my own music video i am most likely to create my own song, since i do play guitar. The music video will be filmed in several places in Hong Kong.

Game:
I have found a 2D engine that runs well on mac, it is quite a simple and fun game engine no hard programming etc. It only costs 50$ US dollars so its not too expensive, and if i buy the engine i can make games that i will get credit and money for. It comes with a genre kit, which i will change since i don't want my game to consist of Snowmen. (the genre kit you get with the game engine is Greenland) So i will most likely make my own one, i have also bought Adobe Photoshop to create buttons, icons and other artwork. I will also make my own tutorial and help guide.

Headphones:
My dad's friend is in the headphone business, so he will help me understanding the manufacturing process and also the designing one, i want to make my headphones quite original but not too original, I've been on the internet looking on headphones for a while now and I have found many interesting ones that is very inspirational.

No comments:

Post a Comment